Please e-mail or call 570-401-8949 to join the waiting list for this unit.
Introducing the A-855 from Passon Performance.
For the past 15 years, Passon Performance has emerged as the “go to company” when it comes to Chrysler four speed transmissions. Over the years, they have developed more innovations for the A-833 four speed than anyone else. Now, we have done it
again with the all-new five speed transmission!
It is the first of its kind. It is the only five speed transmission on the market that is a direct bolt-in replacement for the A-833 four speed.
There have been numerous other “off the shelf” five speed transmissions that have been used by various companies to make up kits to retrofit these modern transmissions into early Chrysler muscle cars. All of these have one thing in common: they do not fit. They all require either cutting the floor pan or adversely changing the driveline angle of the vehicle. In some instances, these kits even require cutting into the structural torsion bar crossmember of your pride and joy. Not to mention that you must modify or change things like clutches, bellhousings, driveshafts, shifter handles, or clutch linkages.
- Bolts into your car with NO modifications!
- Available in 4.35” and 4.80” bearing retainer diameters for nearly all factory stock bellhousings
- Adapter rings available where necessary for aftermarket or special bellhousing needs
- 356 T6 aluminum alloy cases heat treated for strength
- All gears and mainshaft are made of Aircraft Quality 9310 alloy steel
- Caged roller bearings under all gears for reduced friction
- Tapered roller bearings for mainshaft and countershaft
- Double needle type roller bearings for ultra-smooth operation of all gear selector shafts
- O-ring seals between all case components for superior leak prevention
- A, B, E Body styles to cover virtually all Chrysler muscle car applications
- Uses stock 4 speed driveshaft
- Utilizes factory Chrysler HURST or aftermarket HURST shifter handle
- Factory 4 speed shifter handle location
- Uses stock 4 speed transmission crossmember and mount
- Made in the USA
|2.64 : 1
|1.92 : 1
|1.40 : 1
|1.00 : 1
|0.70 : 1